StabDatAss
Ok, first thing about this post is I am not calling dude a bad trader. I just want to get some info and a responce to my texts or PMs about when he is shipping.

THE DETAILS:
I saw this post ( http://psychopathictraders.com/forums/sh...p?tid=9613 ) and jumped on the jersey right away for the price. Within 20 minutes of his post I had an agreement to buy the jersey and send money via MoneyGram at Walmart since he needed the money right away. I know it was risky with no gaurentee that I wil get the jersey but for the price it was a risk I was OK taking.

I sent the money within an hour and it was received shortly after. I received a text saying he got it and since the P.O. was already closed he would ship on Monday after the Riddlebox Show (2/18).
On Tuesday I sent him a text asking if he had sent the jersey and if he had a tracking. For those of you that have dealt with me know I have been having issues with a new Mailman.

I was told he was in Texas and he left the package with his mother to ship out.

A couple days later he posted this thread ( http://psychopathictraders.com/forums/sh...p?tid=9711 ) saying he was stuck in Texas and needed money and noted the HW jersey was sold already.

I hit him up one more time via text and was told his mother was suppose to ship it out but if she hadnt he would Ship Monday ( 2/25 ) at the latest.

So again, Yesterday I hit him up asking what was up and I havent heard anything back from him.

He has read PMs from me and not responded. I have sent texts and even left a voice mail for him.

Just looking for info on when the jersey is going to ship. Not looking to bust anyones balls or anything. Just a little nervous since I havent heard from dude since the 22nd and I am not getting anything back from him.

I have all the details,PMs, texts, the receipt, and shipping plans saved for those who need the info.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

I chill with dude every time I go to detroit shows and stay at his crib good dude and I assure u he will ship. I was with him when he got the money from u on the way to rb show. I kno he is in texas right now and he has all intentions to ship and not to fuck you. Ive alsotext him the past 3 days and aint heard from hihiif it makes you feel better and I owe him money.
I was actually hoping you would post. I know that you were with him on the way to the riddlebox show and would have some insight. Like I said more looking for whats up with him shipping and not saying he is a bad trader. I understand things happen thats why Im not freaking out. Just a heads up would be awesome. Like I said, Ive tried hitting him up every way I know how, I just want a response.
and if dude does ship the jersey there is no problem and I will get this thread taken down. Not trying to give him a bad name or anything. Just a little nervous since I sent MoneyGram.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Anyone talk to this guy or have any other information for me?
Im a bit less understanding i guess because of how I paid and me not getting any sort of responce from him.
I have called, text, PMd, and posted about him and still nothing. The only things i have left are email which i need or send him a letter (I have his address). But if i dont hear anything I was refered to a website that could help or eventually contact a local police station. I understand its not a huge sum of money but its still the point.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

I'd advised you to contact the police station if you don't hear back by Monday. Only posting here so people don't think I haven't seen this.
[Image: nothingface.jpg]
Got a text from his woman via his phone saying it would be shipped today. Just waiting for thr d/c and we are all good.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Well I guess we are back to not hearing anything. I havent talked to this guy since the 22nd. I heard from his girl last night and havent heard anything since. She was suppose to ship the jersey today and since USPS has free d/c now there is no reason I havent gotten anything back.....
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Well, again i call and text and get nothing back. Tripkt123 has been nice enough to attempt to get a hold of this guy so it can be steaightened out but he hasnt gotten anything back either.

I know things come up but without hearing anything Im assuming I got the bone. Hope I get proven wrong and all is ok.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Finally got a D/C.
CG ill hit you up.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Ive had a real rough couple weeks. No excuses. I'm sorry. I mailed today. Please delete this.
I understand people have hard times and stuff and thanks for finally getting that jersey out. All this could have been avoided if I would have just heard back from you. That was the real shitty/shady part.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Got the jersey today. Not a good deal by any definition but Im happy I got it in good condition and didnt get screwed.
This thread can be closed or deleted.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS