How much do Mostasteless fetus cover cd go for???
How much do these usually go for now days?
Depends if its real or fake
A real one sealed

(12-02-2012, 06:39 PM)twiztid 1 Wrote: Depends if its real or fake

What's the deal with the fake ones. What's the difference between the too? How can u tell there fake?
Not sure the only thing I know is the fakes have a single sided booklet/paper thing...real ones have a fold out with multiple pics right?

(12-02-2012, 06:46 PM)scottyjuice87 Wrote: What's the deal with the fake ones. What's the difference between the too? How can u tell there fake?

If anybody has a fake one, I'll give them $10-12 + shipping (what CD's go for these days) to take it off their hands, just so I can own a physical copy of the album to play in the ride.
Anybody that might have accidentally stumbled upon a fake one, is it unedited like the OG Release as well?
[Image: hoklogo.gif]
dosent the fake have the wrong kind of folds in the back insert? like the fake ones are solid,and the real ones are perferated?
Not sure would like more info also..how much do REAL ones go for nowadays????? Lol

(12-02-2012, 07:35 PM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: dosent the fake have the wrong kind of folds in the back insert? like the fake ones are solid,and the real ones are perferated?

ebay is crazy with these..but id say PT terms..probably 65-70.
Thanks

(12-02-2012, 07:54 PM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: ebay is crazy with these..but id say PT terms..probably 65-70.

I have the og still sealed, bought from gotj 02. I will totally sell for the right price
[Image: aazGU.jpg]
Didn't kno they were reissued?
Pmd

(12-02-2012, 08:16 PM)BluddLust Wrote: I have the og still sealed, bought from gotj 02. I will totally sell for the right price

I got a real one one eBay a month ago for $40, its open but mint
I'd like an OG Mostasteless.
It doesn't have to be the baby cover but I would like it to be in good condition.
[Image: 7F7XE.png]
(12-02-2012, 09:18 PM)CartoonNitemare Wrote: I'd like an OG Mostasteless.
It doesn't have to be the baby cover but I would like it to be in good condition.

I like the baby version the best, do you hear me?! I buy the CD's and I pay the money! I work too hard for your bull, CartoonNitemare.

(If nobody gets this reference, I'm on the wrong damn forum)
lol
I WANT TO UNDERSTAND YOUR REFERENCE SO BAD, but I don't. Fill me in, Craig David
[Image: aazGU.jpg]
Im tryen also
Fakes are perforated
Also real sealed ones have wrinkles in the cellophane in the corners

[Image: DSC06555.jpg]

View of the insert
[Image: DSC06553.jpg]
I knew it was one of them.
(12-02-2012, 10:07 PM)BluddLust Wrote: I WANT TO UNDERSTAND YOUR REFERENCE SO BAD, but I don't. Fill me in, Craig David
Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby
LMAO @ 'Craig David'
[Image: hoklogo.gif]
I have a real one that is sealed for sale if anyone wants to offer up!
[Image: small_logo.gif]
Looking for a fake, if anyone has one
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(12-02-2012, 06:02 PM)psypsy2012 Wrote: How much do these usually go for now days?

I paid 50$(shipped) for sealed one
I see him in the mirror,
he told me come inside
He lives inside my head
so there's no where to hide
Why are people looking for the fakes?? Burn the fuckin cd and print out the cover for 10 cents at office max....
[CENTER][Image: randomflavor121.jpg][/CENTER]