springfield_bryce
This is the second deal this dude has backed out on with me.
Both times i asked if he was 100% sure the deal was on because i had other options and didnt want to tie my money up in something that wasnt going to happen.

Dude agrees to terms and trys to change them or doesnt follow through and then gets pissed when i call him out on it.

He reluctantly offers to ship first and then says dude seriously who ships first
He says he will make a paypal and then wants a m.o. or western union.

Do not waste your time with this kid.

For total details hit me up i have pms and texts.
Do not send first!

Also because im not here to slam anyone without just cause i told him if he ships out the jersey i will yake this down and it will be forgotten.
So everyone knows i did tell dude about the post and did tell him if he send this will come down.
I am not here to screw anyone just want the deal to go through or people to know how this guy operates.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

*** Update: He says he is getting paid on Friday, guess we will see if he ships then.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Forreal dude? Wow...... Like I would after this post lol
I dont know why are so pissed. We had a price agreed upon, you said you would ship out Saturday. I set aside $110 for the deal and didnt buy a different jersey because when i asked "Are we 100% good for saturday?" You said yes.

So now the deal is off because im making it known that you fsiled to come through on another deal? Even when i offered to drop the thread once i get the jersey?

I feel bad for anyone who tries to trade with this kid.
If you dont have $5 to ship your shit FTFO. Hard to trade with no rep or money.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

I'm not a kid either lol
Wernt you gunna ask mommy for $5 to ship the jersey?
Sorry just assumed a child since you had to hit your mom up for money and have been telling me how bad you need cash. I just assumed you didnt have a "real" job.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

You know, since you're not a kid, $5 for shipping should not be a deal breaker. Bloodshot has done a deal with me and paid instantly. Don't be a fuck.
[Image: nothingface.jpg]
^^^Thank you good sir. I wouldnt be pissed if he hadnt agreed to a price, shipping cost/responsibility/date, or i hadnt had the option to swipe another Jersey.

This dudes getting shitty because I'm calling him out on this.
He keeps trying to blame me saying who ships stuff first really? Or dude im broke sorry n shit.

If you know you dont have the money or know there is a chance you wont say something!
I tell sellers all the time deals arnt for sure but when i say 100% payment orbshipping is made on time.

Sorry for the rant.....even though dude is being this way i will still take this all down if dude ships out by the end of the week/weekend.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

(10-08-2012, 09:18 AM)BL00D$HOT Wrote: He keeps trying to blame me saying who ships stuff first really?

Oldschooljuggalo!, a Homebound tape and the second it got here he got paid.

Also I have a potential deal with Crimson that if it ends up going down I fully expect to be shipping before he pays me, and I'm fine with that if he'd prefer it that way.

Shipping merch before payment isn't unheard of if your dealing with someone reputable, so that's just as piss poor an excuse as dude doesn't have the $10 to ship it.

Sorry for stepping in on a conversation that doesn't concern me, I don't like doing that in the Bad Traders section but I felt I should throw that out there.
~I RuNz WiTh Da HoWsE, LaBeL mE KrAZeE 4 LyFe!!!~
No problem good sir. Thanks for the back up that im not crazy making a dude with 0 feedback ship first. I dont mind people chiming in with that sort of input if CG doesnt care.
***side note i gave the dude the option of posting about me and gave him a list of PT references.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

So whats the verdict dude? You have been on and read this so am i wasting my time n money or do you plan on shipping thiss weekend?
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Just texted dude about the jersey. He said he planned on shipping by this weekend. If thats the case and i get a tracking # or D/C # by Monday the thread comes down, no harm no foul!
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Hey man. Did toubship out today? I didnt get a d/c
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Dude sent tracking number today as promised ive requested this get removed.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Jersey made it today. Havent looked at it yet but the mrs. Says its all good.
Your payment will be sent out Friday morning as discussed. Thanks for finally getting this out.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

No prob fam sorry for taking so long
USPS Money order sent this morning. Serial # 18838137600

Sent Certified Mail USPS (signature and tracking) 7011 2970 0000 1448 0668

I covered my ass so there can be no problems or mix up with this. Signature needed to get m.o. and valid id needed to cash it.

You have been paid.
** can we keep this thread up until he gets the moneybso there is no problem/shenaniganz
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Bryce is a good guy done a lot of sales with him never had a problem.
I had nothing but issues til i posted. Then everything was resolved. Your late on the subject.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

You had issues cuz I was gunna buy it then I didnt
Strange. He posted here and i have texts saying he didnt have money to ship.
If ehat you are saying is true good to know you cant take dude at his word.

Either way the deal is done. I got the jersey and as i already postes dude got paid.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

No you can. He offered more so yea I was gunna do it lol but he bailed. Who cares done n over with
Take this shit down
Not up to me to take it down i posted a request to have it taken down after the money is received so people dont think I didnt pay because of the sketchy situation.

Thanks for bringing to light that dude didnt ship because he was going to sell to someone else after he agreed to sell to me, not that he didnt have the money to ship. Guess thats the last deal i make with him.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

I guarantee this is an alternate account.
[Image: 19o0x2o.jpg]
(10-20-2012, 10:27 AM)Suplex Wrote: I guarantee this is an alternate account.

Seemed a little weird to me but i this is an alternate account he did a terrible job at trying to "clear" his name. Lol just gave everone on here more of a reason no to deal with him.

Waiting on someone to check the IP address.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS