Stash Page - 12/7/13 All for Sale
Good luck with feedback. I've been begging people to give me some on my stash page whether its good or bad and practically no one will. I'd like to have some to help improve my page but it seems like I'm the only one that has an opinion on it. I've gotten a couple thousand views on it with only two people giving feedback. lol
Its just something new i wanted to try. I wanted something more orginized and user friendly than just a bunch of photobucket pictures. Soon i want to figure out a way to add a drop box with a more detailed description.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

(05-14-2013, 05:03 PM)skidmark Wrote: Good luck with feedback. I've been begging people to give me some on my stash page whether its good or bad and practically no one will. I'd like to have some to help improve my page but it seems like I'm the only one that has an opinion on it. I've gotten a couple thousand views on it with only two people giving feedback. lol

(05-14-2013, 06:28 PM)BL00D$HOT Wrote: Its just something new i wanted to try. I wanted something more orginized and user friendly than just a bunch of photobucket pictures. Soon i want to figure out a way to add a drop box with a more detailed description.

ive checked out both of yours sites and i like them,i like blood$hots page set up,on sunday i looked at it and it made me want to make a organized page as well . im all about a nice detailed page rather than a million pics,but i dont kno where to start
want to buy/trade for this stuff.

http://dubposse.wix.com/docjonez420s-sta...-buy/c180u

Thanks for your input sir.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Nice mail day(s) friday and sat.
Udpated the stash page with :
HW freekshow faces hockey 3xl
HW freekshow faces football (no trim) 2xl (yes its a 2xl)
Freekshow Hybrid "BMX"
ABK 2005 red skull football
Tech N9ne face paint logo white football
Also added 3 new crews

Want list updated as well.

If you check out the site let me.know what you think.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Added 4 new freekshow jerseys and slimmed down my WTB list.
Check it out!

* notice the holes in the stash page, those should be filled in within 2 weeks with jerseys on the way
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Added Madrox Signature series with tag still attached and COA
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Added madrox skull lung tour version football.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Added Shaggy Dracula HW football and a couple crews/protos.

Most likely my last update before HW and FF unless something cheap comes my way or I can finally pick up that twiztid BMX ive been looking for.

Let me know what you think of the site/stash if you check it out.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

password for the crews?
Website updated today
Added a couple twiztid jerseys and a new JCW.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Website is going under a revamp this week:
adding new jerseys
Giving each artist their own tab
Updating descriptions
and taking new pictures

will bump when finished
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

All for sale minus my Lotus set.
Also looking for a Shaggy Lotus in good condition and not signed.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS