Eastside02/TheRealDJB
Hopefully this can come down soon enough..

Sent him.. I believe $160 but I can't remember now.. Like a month/maybe a month and a half ago now? For a HoK poster that he had listed on the bay, took it down to avoid the fees which was cool since he's a board member.

First couple times it was just "Forgot to send it out" and "I've been busy" etc. etc. but I sent him a message 3 or 4 days ago and haven't gotten a response yet. I don't think he gets on here too often so hopefully he's already sent it out and has just been too busy to let a nigga know, but I'm getting kinda sketched at this point.

How long should one wait before filing with Paypal? I don't wanna get fucked around again.
~I RuNz WiTh Da HoWsE, LaBeL mE KrAZeE 4 LyFe!!!~
paypal is 30 days i think
[Image: 0BbaCP6.png]
Fuck me, perhaps I lose again.. Frown
you have 45 days to file a cleam. i would wait 10 days to 2 weeks before i file a claim. file immediately! if he comes through, it can always be cancelled.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
May 26.. Am I shit out of luck? I can't figure out how to open a dispute.

Dudes name is Donald Bigda
djb085@gmail.com
i believe you just click on the summary for the transfer,and it should be it there.
Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
Click Dispute a Transaction.
Select Item Dispute, then click Continue.
Click Find transaction ID.
Click the Transaction ID next to the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
or that.lol
I was looking under the transfer summary but I couldn't find anything.

Did what Ddream said aaaand...

We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly.

I got the bone.

#5 Frown
You gifted it to him?
I guess so. I usually try to avoid other people paying the fees..
If u do a gift, u cannot file a claim. Never gift money to someone u don't absolutely trust. Like me...
Good to know from here on out chief.
I remember HokusLotus saying he disputed something on paypal with something he gifted. He might be full of shit like he normally is but I guess its worth asking him.
full of shit. i've been through it before with paypal, they will do nothing. i have a high volume business account so they get a LOT of money from me so if anything, they would help a business account. if you gift, they get nothing out of it so there is no protection.

Quote:“gift” or “personal” payments are intended as transfer of funds from family or friends to one another. For this reason, there is no processing fee when payment is made with bank or PayPal balance. On the other hand, as it is a “personal” payment, there is no Buyer or Seller Protection Policy, as no goods or services have been exchanged.

if it was a credit card transaction, you may be able to do a charge back with your credit card.
Gifts CAN be disputed if you call them and explain the situation sometimes. It's not a for sure thing but I have 2 successful claims paying as a gift. Keep in mind though this was two years ago, so shit may have gotten stricter. But if you call and explain to a CSR they can take action. Your bank or CC company can also do a chargeback as well of that doesn't work.
[Image: DARIUS-MILLER.gif]
He just contacted me saying that he's sending out Friday with a tracking number and such, but just for the record, it was charged to my credit card. Does anybody know if there's a limit on the amount of time that can pass if I wanted to try a chargeback?
(07-11-2012, 11:18 AM)Shady Wrote: I remember HokusLotus saying he disputed something on paypal with something he gifted. He might be full of shit like he normally is but I guess its worth asking him.

It CAN be done. It might have to do with the fact that I'm on a student account and there are some weird rules, but I definitely have done it. I don't have any reason to lie.
[Image: Pink+Floyd+The+Wall+flowers.jpg]
Yeah, don't gift unless you KNOW the person or have done many a deal and turbo trust...fo shooo. Others, file the claim.
[Image: nothingface.jpg]
Yeah dude said it was going out Friday but then never got back to me so I dunno, like I said I still think I got the bone.
shits bullshit. i hate rips.
Just buy only from me. Then u won't get robbed.
lol Track me down a few more things from my wants list then Wink

kid just sent me a message saying he sent out Friday but never got a chance to message me, I shall keep yas updated if anything comes in.
Items have been shipped. I sent him an extra shirt for being so grossly late in shipping.

Still doesnt make up for it.

I hope this will be cleared soon.
~Formally known as EastSide02 ('02-'10) - who was formally known as ICPTraderz ('98-'02)~
Arrived today dude, thanks a bunch.

Side note: threw in a shirt I didn't have as a bonus for taking so long, redeemed himself in my books.