My Stash Updated 4/9/14 With A List!!!
yea it was given to me that way ... i dont even listen to him and have never heard the cd since its sealed
want to buy/trade for this stuff.

http://dubposse.wix.com/docjonez420s-sta...-buy/c180u

My website has been updated again. This time I added pictures of all my SKR (Serial Killin Records) audio. More pictures will be added soon.
I updated my website again. I added pictures of my BBP (Butchered Beat Productionz) audio. Enjoy!
I just updated my website, yet again. This time I added pictures of my Canonize Records audio. Go check it out.
I have just updated my stash page with pictures of my horrorcore audio from A-C. Please go check it out. I would appreciate any and all feedback on my page. I am open to negative and positive feedback. Please tell me what you guys think of it so far. Thank you.
I updated the site again. I added pictures to the Horrorcore section for artists D-K. Please help my site by providing feedback. Thank you.
Ok. So I've gotten almost 1,000 views since I last updated and not one single feedback was given. Is there nothing about my site that appeals to any of you? Is there not a thing I can do to improve my site? Please help me with any and all opinions and feedback. Thank you. Now with all that said, I have finished providing pics of all my random Horrorcore audio, Lavel audio, and Sidestream Records audio. Please enjoy!!!
I updated the site again. This time I added pictures to my Dirty Thug Records audio and my Psycho+Logical Records audio. Enjoy!
Nice collection, I know you said not for sale but if you ever wanna get rid of the gold island milenko or the C1N1K1LL demon pages vol.1 im very interested just throwing it out there
[Image: kill10b.gif]
Thank you. Yeah, I'd like to hold onto all my audio at the moment. I believe you can still get Demon Pages for around $10 or so. I bought mine a few months ago from Corpse Curcus's kunaki page.
Thanks for the info on the Corpse Curcus's kunaki page I just ordered my demon pages
You're welcome. Let me know if you can help me get ahold of his Celebrity Junkie album. I'd pay top dollar for it.
not sure if you got my pm but theres 2 listings on ebay for cinikill celebrity junkie
I finally updated my stash post to include a list for those too lazy to check out the website.
I think your missing # 116,122,142

Lol
we have the same amount of icp audio now.not including features and internet releases...worse part is not having all the same stuff.hahaha
Hahaha you've definitely upped your audio on me.
Coming for slim!..in my dreams.
(06-01-2014, 08:20 PM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: Coming for slim!..in my dreams.

Haha!!!
this sentence is just wrong in many ways
Funny, but wrong
I'm going with Freddy Krueger. In that regard..yea.Freddy....
What in the gay sex is going on here!
if i was on slims dick any harder id be a condom....

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Hahahaha
Panda j
want to buy/trade for this stuff.

http://dubposse.wix.com/docjonez420s-sta...-buy/c180u