Th3 RaV3Ns N3St
Probably,but id end up keeping the sealed and get rid off the open.depending on the item.
i was talking about raven but it's good to know. i have sold many of the same cds to my other nameless customers.
I don't like to waste people's time when i know they already have something.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
oh,my fault lol
the same applies to you as well of course.
I think you're talking about the 12 minute interview tape that went for $20 on eBay a few weeks ago.
thanks for letting ME know what I'M talking about.

Jerkit
lol I fucking seen that JTS as an ended listing on the second.. the fucking auction ended on the 1st.. Legit ruined my day lol

Because I live in Canada, I'll sometimes get the bone on US auctions that don't offer international shipping.. So now I have a bunch of different/similar saved searches now on my Ebay to try and prevent this from happening again.. I offered a dude $75 for a JTS tape before and got turned down, yet that cocksucker slips through my figners for $16? Never again.

For the record, depending on the item I would certainly be interested in upgrading to a sealed copy. In particular I'd like to find a sealed XXX-ToL tape.. I don't exactly want to hang my open one on the wall what with the 9 year old daughter and all.. Laugh (lol) I may not be the classiest motherfucker round these here parts but you know, bounds of reason..
~I RuNz WiTh Da HoWsE, LaBeL mE KrAZeE 4 LyFe!!!~
U can always have Shit shipped to me if they won't ship to Canada.
Most of the time I'll send them a message to see if they'll ship to Canada, and I've only had one or two people ever actually hit me back saying no for whatever reason. I'll definitely remember that though dude, just in case.

It's just annoying that if they put that they won't ship to Canada, the auctions don't even show up in my search results unless I change some shit in advanced search so I don't even get the chance to ask if they'd ship up here if I won..

Luckily there's a few certain REALLY good people on here who got my back and have sent me links to auctions that only ship to the states in case it was something I needed, when they just as easily could have bought and flipped the shit for themselves.. I just hope they know how much I appreciate that shit.
(07-12-2012, 09:27 PM)Ddream Wrote: thanks for letting ME know what I'M talking about.

Jerkit

Sorry, dude, I didn't see the jts listing but saw the other one I was talking about and have seen many people confuse the two in the past. I didnt mean to offend.
Another lovely package came today with a few more for the list.

Fun fact: Dude had a Ringmaster tape listed in his auction as a 3313 gold foil/bronze writing, when it arrived today and I compared it to mine the writing on both the tape and the insert is CLEARLY darker than the one I have now, so I'm willing to consider that my long searched for gold foil/black writing 3313. Both are sealed so there's no way one is just worn..

Keep them coming fuckers!

Someone find me a black shell 3313 Ringmaster tape so I can be done the whole fucking era. I forget where I heard there was a black shell Remastered version so I may have to strike that one off if nobody can vouch for one.. It's not listed on the site and I can't remember who told me about it..
New pictures for everyones enjoyment.

I'm all caught up on packages for now so unless someone else wants to come forward with some tapes I need, this will be where my collection sits for a little while Frown

[Image: cLGzG.jpg?1]
[Image: 8kqYm.jpg?1]
That Homebound is looking nice Thumbs Up

(07-27-2012, 02:29 PM)Th3 RaV3N Wrote: New pictures for everyones enjoyment.

I'm all caught up on packages for now so unless someone else wants to come forward with some tapes I need, this will be where my collection sits for a little while Frown

[Image: cLGzG.jpg?1]
[Image: 8kqYm.jpg?1]

still need the og freek show eh?
What do you mean? Pretty sure there was only the one pressing of Freek Show on cassette.. Not like the CDs where there was a PA logo/Non-PA logo pressing.

But if you did mean the CDs, I have a sealed no PA logo and a sealed PA logo now, and the promo one I have has a PA sticker..
What's weird though that my sealed No PA logo doesn't have a PA sticker though.. It was shipped to me by a dude in Hong Kong and is super light in hue when compared to my other Freek show discs.. They're facepaint almost looks blue-ish instead white. All the writing on the back is identical to my storebought copy, with the New York address and shit though so I don't know..

(08-01-2012, 10:51 AM)Oldskooljuggalo! Wrote: That Homebound is looking nice Thumbs Up

That it is sir, alot nicer than the one that it replaced that's for damn sure Wink
thats odd that they did the pa sticker for the og cd,and not the tape...wierd.
15 track Remastered Carnival of Carnage added to the list.. Been a while since any new tapes have come out of the woodwork so it was nice to finally pick that one up.
List updated again with the discovery of a new Ringmaster tape.
I got a ROC tape you might want. Its the one with the sticker.
[Image: esham1994.jpg]
Eh, long as your not looking for an arm and a leg for it I'll eventually be upgrading to Sealed copies of as much as I can.. I didn't really realize til the other that like half or more of my cassettes are still sealed, including some of the real nice ones lol
Rav3n loves the CoC.
(10-18-2012, 02:11 PM)S.K.M.F. Wrote: Rav3n loves the CoC.

Why yes I do,
On walls and shelf,
Unlike you,
Who's ass to mouth

Wink Tongue
Updated with a couple more tapes. Broke 80 despite the fact that money was supposed to go to bills..

Possibly up to 82/118 ICP, 23/25 HoK/Twiztid now.
Bills are for suckers! Keep buying!
lol I've been slowly wittling them down but my fucking car just went through inspection so my funds are less than drained again.

Not that that really stops me though, at this point it's so uncommon that I stumble across a tape I need for sale that I have to go balls to the walls for it though. I could probably take up than drop a heroin addiction before I could quit buying Psy merch..
Yeah, it's confirmed 82/119 now lol...

Interesting quick stats:

4/5 DB <-- Still need a no barcode.. Frown
9/14 CoC <--- Someone sell me a (or both) fucking silver tapes, please.
6/7 BK <---- GREEN TINT 810-399-7284 ANYBODY????
8/9 RM <-- SOMEONE FUCKING SELL ME A BLACK SHELL 3313!!!
3/3 TW <-- WHOOP WHOOP, gotta upgrade the 2 regulars to sealed now.
4/7 RB <-- I've still yet to even see a picture of this "Blue writing" version mentioned on the main page..
3/3 ToL <--- Need to upgrade the 313-399-7284 and 810-967-0022 to sealed
4/7 Corner samplers <--- I'd really like to find December '97, April '99 & August '99