my soopa stash ... and my want list
Where can one find said audio?
Every few years I'll see a few of the Blind Pig bootlegs on eBay but they usually go for around $80 a cassette. You can find a High for Life album on ebay every few months but the only promo copy ive seen is the one I have and got at a local record shop. I got the whole collection of BP bootlegs from Razor Ray and the rest of Harms Way back in '98 when they came to Atlanta on tour. Even though finding copies of the bootlegs and promo are very difficult and expensive, you can still get your hands fairly easily on a High for Life non promo CD which is laced throughout with ICP samples and references. Let me know if I can be of any more help.
Yeah, give me your collection of them...haha I kid.ill keep an eye out.tho.this sounds interesting.
shit i posted in the wrong thread....
I miss my mono smokers only so bad
you ever get word back on that mo audio?
^ I found some on SLSKSmile
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, there is YouTube footage of Harms Way playing (If memory serves correct) Walk with Dimebag himself.
(04-24-2012, 09:26 AM)skidmark Wrote: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, there is YouTube footage of Harms Way playing (If memory serves correct) Walk with Dimebag himself.

are you serious i gotta fukin see this *CFH*
I want the freekshow blacklight and batman poster!!! Damnit. Scared to ask, but what would you let them go for? Also which green book blacklight is it?
[Image: 75825_168334999854084_1801677_n.jpg]
Sv what up not good time now? Can you get me a charm I'll bye it to help