100+ jerseys - $50 each, shipped !!
coming soon. save your tax money, kids. i've got that jersey you've been wanting...
You have Two that I want but you won't sell them to me :-(
--WANTS--

RARE & SEALED AUDIO  

Will you be accepting paper money? Or do I need to track down some wee bits of gold and silver?
[Image: ytq5k.gif]
for all jerseys i will accept old school cash or a US postal money order. anybody that sends me silver will recieve lots of extras.
i have a 1936 quarter ill sell you for 26 cents.
(02-07-2012, 11:18 AM)scruffy Wrote: i have a 1936 quarter ill sell you for 26 cents.

mail me the quarter, and i'll mail you $3.00 back
(02-07-2012, 11:22 AM)frank kissel Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 11:18 AM)scruffy Wrote: i have a 1936 quarter ill sell you for 26 cents.

mail me the quarter, and i'll mail you $3.00 back

I bet you would, Hell I'll send him 4 bucks for it (puts me one closer to the shirt I want from you). People really do not understand how money works do they?
im not going through the trouble of mailing a quarter for $3.00. i was being funny. its in shitty shape anyways.
* CarlosSpicyWeiner waits for the list

are you going to accept PayPal or do you bank with Chase?

[Image: i_have_money____by_mephiles99.jpg]
(02-07-2012, 11:48 AM)scruffy Wrote: im not going through the trouble of mailing a quarter for $3.00. i was being funny. its in shitty shape anyways.

Don't blame you in the slightest man. Just look into what that quarter is worth in weight alone. it's sitting around 6 dollars right now.

I understand why frank wants silver, I just think silver barter makes more sense on a more local level right now.
You want take payPal for jerseys
would there be any jerseys for us bigger kids?? say like 3xl's
Damn man, you really do have a lot of shit. Hopefully you have Large's and XL's
[Image: crasby_zpsf9b57ceb.jpg]
I'm now curious to see what all gets posted. There's one or two jerseys I've never owned that I'd like two, and who knows what'll catch my eye and make me go retarded. Andub, you have no idea. Dizzle is that dude.
[Image: nothingface.jpg]
any size M or are they all 3x?
im kinda excited at seeing whats listed as well.though i dont collect jerseys much anymore.im prolly going to see something ill want.
to answer all questions:

yes, i will accept paypal for all jerseys. i dont expect people to come up with large amouts of silver for this.

most jerseys are xl and xxl. i will be including some (not all) proto jerseys into the mix. some of them might be xxxl

i could list the jerseys now but i would rather list with pics. im too lazy to do it now. probably sometime over the weekend.

all jerseys are in like new condition. unlike my t shirts, i did wear the jerseys at some point.

all jerseys were purchased between 1997-2003 nothing newer then that.

hmmm 2003...then you prolly got a mm hockey...thats one jersey i had and wish i never got rid of.
Any jerseys besides Psychopathic stuff?
[Image: 23kazjc.png]
(02-07-2012, 10:26 PM)Pizza Wrote: Any jerseys besides Psychopathic stuff?

a few cypress hill jerseys and a rare wu tang jersey. dont think im gonna sell the wu jersey though.

(02-07-2012, 10:32 PM)frank kissel Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 10:26 PM)Pizza Wrote: Any jerseys besides Psychopathic stuff?

a few cypress hill jerseys and a rare wu tang jersey. dont think im gonna sell the wu jersey though.

Asshole.
[Image: njOFt.jpg]
Awesome, patiently waiting. Hoping to see something that will catch my eye. Brendoh, do I know this "kissel"?
[Image: crasby_zpsf9b57ceb.jpg]
You do not, he's an OG that stopped going to shows in like 04.
[Image: nothingface.jpg]
Nice.

*Waits for Cypress Hill pictures*
[Image: 23kazjc.png]
same here ill prolly snag one up