jersey
I lookin for a team hatchet jersey hit me up
Why?
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
Any relation to the famous Memphis rapper MC Marlin (Mayo)?
[Image: DARIUS-MILLER.gif]
(12-03-2011, 09:42 AM)Ddream Wrote: Why?

[Image: castle_greyskull.jpg]
Refs in Bio
My Stash
I wanna buy one I used to have one and I don't think Im related but who knows these days I go by the name LEGEND
He is legend!
That's right fam I am legend.... its my nick name so does anyone got a team hatchet jersey they wanna sell or know who does ?
I'd check ebay, you'll probably have better luck there. Also you should put which jersey you're looking for in the thread title, it'd probably be more effective.
Refs in Bio
My Stash
727juggalo is selling one.
I message him but no answer and eBay don't got any
Ask santa for one
Im my own Santa its just me and my girlfriend at our own place that's y I posted this so I can have a good axemas
If you need to have that butt cheese of a jersey to have a good "axemas", then you're doing it wrong.
I actually wiped my ass with one of these before.
[Image: crasby_zpsf9b57ceb.jpg]
thats one of the ugliest POS jerseys ive ever laid eyes on its prettier with Andubs dingleberries all over it
Laugh (lol)
Refs in Bio
My Stash
i dont care what u haters say ive got great memories with that jersey
plus what are u doing wiping ur ass with psycho merch thought this was PSYCHOPATHIC TRADERS not PSYCHOPATHIC HATERS WTF??
It's a glorified mall shirt. Hot topic pew stinkie.
i have alot of memories with it it was my newborn sons blanket for the first 6months of his life
.... Blank
[Image: crasby_zpsf9b57ceb.jpg]
(12-04-2011, 10:30 AM)jeremymayo Wrote: i have alot of memories with it it was my newborn sons blanket for the first 6months of his life

I can respect that it was your sons blanket but getting a different one of those jerseys is technically meaningless
only the one YOU owned has sentimental value

I also liked the way it looked on me
new juggalos these days
FUCKIN NOOBS.
You should buy a good jersey. like one of my 01 Lotus jerseys. They're WAY more gooder.
[Image: aazGU.jpg]
who wears jerseys anymore?