Twiztidcl0wnz
Juggaloyogi I owe ya. Pm your paypal addy or post it here so I can get this resolved. I have either your cds or money.
Didnt u say u didn't have paypal but only m/o
Instagram: archiesand87
He told me that too...
[Image: Pink+Floyd+The+Wall+flowers.jpg]
I said I was having paypal issues. But I got them resolved.
Fucking Christ. If you're not involved, or don't have relevant information, stay the fuck out. Retard gets a 24 hour time out. Archie, good looks.
[Image: nothingface.jpg]
you know me, i keep a good eye on the threads.
Instagram: archiesand87
I pmd this guy twice with no response.
well this kid ripped me off. I bought some twiztid cards from him. he told me he would ship first because he had no paypal, then he had paypal so i paid with the quickness within minutes and never heard from him again! messages with a little like this:

Twiztidcl0wnz Wrote:Also you looking fir esham cds? And psy?
Ddream Wrote:paid

Twiztidcl0wnz Wrote:Hey I got my paypal verified if you wouldnt mind just paypaling the 60 that would make shipping with a dc and priority mail quicker. Let me know. Either way cards will ship monday. But paypal is better less hassle and postage. Its twiztidcl0wnz@gmail.com
Ddream Wrote:removed address
Twiztidcl0wnz Wrote:Well sense I know you are legit im just going to send regulsr mail for 50 cents instead of 6 bucks for priority.
Just let me know
Ddream Wrote:
Twiztidcl0wnz Wrote:Say you looking at buying some I have a whole set wanna work a deal?
Also have quite a few extra cards 22 total I think.
Let me know letting them go cheap.
$75

I offered 75, but he told me he wanted much less so i paid the $60 that he wanted with DC. he never even gave me a dc. the name is anthony shanks.

I hate giving these faggots on here no interest loans.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
I only bought one card ( violent j), but haven't heard a word since I paid. Think we all got fucked.
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted."
i don't get fucked. just file a claim.

you did pay with paypal, right?
Yep. I'm going to. It was only $7, but still. a ripoff is a ripoff
He said he was going to send a money order on september 15th for the cds he owes me.
He responded to me so we will see how that goes.
(09-02-2012, 09:11 AM)Ddream Wrote: He responded to me so we will see how that goes.

Me too. Some shit about moving, etc.
Just for relevance, I believe this is the guy who ripped me off 80$ for a psy quilt jacket, on the old board, if anyone has his paypal info, personal info it would be appreciated.
[IMG]

[Image: Swollen.jpg]

I posted his paypal info in this thread.
This asshole offered multiple times to buy my Esham Judgment Day box set but would back out at the very last minute every time. I'd never deal with him, ever.
[Image: Rcz7W7F.gif]
Twiztidcl0wnz Wrote:Like I said I am moving making multiple trips from oregon to Washington when I come across them I will ship.

this is what he told me now.
I got the same. I filed a claim.
Never ripped bamboozle.
Ddream & kredian as I told both of you I cant find shit my whole house is boxes. When I fond them I will ship regardless if you are refunded.
#1 you said you had it ready to drop in the mail box right before i sent you the money
#2 refund our money if you don't have it to send after all these weeks.
Twiztidcl0wnz Wrote:Do you want a screenshot of my paypal you fucking cunt? Your moneys already out if my shit.
I said I will ship as soon as I find them.

I guess I'm a cunt now because he's ripping me off.
No you're just a cunt in general. I dont know how to refund you or I would.
All I
I get is rerouted to mobile I cant get full internet on my pos phone.
Still waiting for you to respond to PayPal......