Twiztidcl0wnz
He's not going to. He will make us wait 21 days for paypal to take it.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
Why in the fuck isn't this guy banned already?

*i understand this isn't my beef and I'm not involved blah blah blah*
[Image: DARIUS-MILLER.gif]
Ddream I already told you I cant refund thru mobile.
smb it will happen soon enough.
*just being helpful*

You can send money via mobile. You dont have to just click refund. Also anyone can request money from his paypal. So if he cant find the exact total he owes you it can be requested.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

Oh I have the totals but my balance is negative due to the dispute so I cant send anything. With mobile I can't even open the disputes on my phone.
(09-08-2012, 12:35 PM)SMB Wrote: Why in the fuck isn't this guy banned already?

*i understand this isn't my beef and I'm not involved blah blah blah*

Watch out. You'll get banned too. Now me. Oh well.

(09-08-2012, 01:32 PM)BL00D$HOT Wrote: *just being helpful*

You can send money via mobile. You dont have to just click refund. Also anyone can request money from his paypal. So if he cant find the exact total he owes you it can be requested.

his money is already on hold due to claims. so he would lose the money twice/possibly doesn't have the money to send twice.
you should be able to respond via the email link you got from paypal for the claim.
[Image: hCkme.jpg]
*keeps mouth shut*
Instagram: archiesand87
It routes to there mobile site or the app. Neither of them have dispute options or refund.
(09-08-2012, 04:14 PM)Ddream Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 01:32 PM)BL00D$HOT Wrote: *just being helpful*

his money is already on hold due to claims. so he would lose the money twice/possibly doesn't have the money to send twice.
you should be able to respond via the email link you got from paypal for the claim.

If he sends you money you can go to your claim and close it by clicking resolved. It will ask you how it was resolved and then you will get paid and he wont have a negative mark on his paypal.
Im sure you already knew about that though since you sell so much.

Just trying to throw out options because I hate having money in Limbo and know how irritating a bad deal is.
SELLING ALL JERSEYS

I cant send the money isn't in paypal.