Dark Carnival Logo Watch from GOTJ15
Picked up one of the Dark Carnival Logo watches that were given away as a prize in the Juggalo Family Feud game at this year's Gathering of the Juggalos. Apparently about 70 of them were given out from what I hear. Curious if anyone has any interest in it and wanted to throw out an offer?

[Image: watch.jpg]
(09-16-2015, 06:23 PM)killthesirens Wrote: Picked up one of the Dark Carnival Logo watches that were given away as a prize in the Juggalo Family Feud game at this year's Gathering of the Juggalos. Apparently about 70 of them were given out from what I hear. Curious if anyone has any interest in it and wanted to throw out an offer?

[Image: watch.jpg]

Pm sent
I got 80 bucks for mine on ebay if it helps to gauge..
[CENTER][Image: randomflavor121.jpg][/CENTER]
(09-17-2015, 02:42 PM)Al-Dub 516 Wrote: I got 80 bucks for mine on ebay if it helps to gauge..

Thanks. Yea I assumed that was yours with the $150 starting price but took the best offer. Actually was curious what you got for it. Was it mentioned somewhere that only about 70 were given out or is that basically just taken from the number of winning contestants? Wasn't sure if they were given out as prizes for any other games or contests at the GOTJ.
(09-17-2015, 09:32 AM)Seattle Wrote: Pm sent

Didn't receive a PM.
i gave mine away to a friend of mine...... its why i'll never be rich
[Image: ParrisSMALL.gif]
You still have the watch??? If so, have you decided what you'd sell it for?? Lemme know, ya?
Trade? Requests?
What is the quality band wise
(09-21-2015, 12:31 AM)PsyKoScionX_X Wrote: You still have the watch???  If so,  have you decided what you'd sell it for??  Lemme know, ya?

Currently still have it. I'm holding out for someone who made a very generous offer but I have a feeling them actually paying will be far from reality. I'm not in a complete rush to dump it off so I don't mind waiting. But otherwise I'm kind of thinking in the $100 range.
(09-23-2015, 06:03 PM)Tormentid Wrote: Trade? Requests?

Pretty much just cash.
(09-23-2015, 10:31 PM)Tripkt123 Wrote: What is the quality band wise

Honestly nothing special.