HeadTrauma
I didn't want to have to do this but he has given me no choice but to blast his Ass...

Paid Top Dollar for a Rare Tape that he says he has, I had done a deal with him before so I trusted him, he also sold a COC with barcode to someone then a week later he refunded the money to them, and said he would refund me later that week, well I really wanted the tape so, we talked a lot and he said he was gonna send tape to me, a week later he said tape was shipped and would have tracking later on that night, well a week later of me asking about tracking he now will not response... So I lose my money but I want other to know what's happened...

And a Side Note he owes another person on here some cash too they can speak up with they want too I won't blast their story

Hopefully he send tape or Money
--WANTS--

RARE & SEALED AUDIO  

He owes me $1. Seriously. We did a deal for $130. He sent $129...
He ripped me off for $800. I sent him money to do an in person deal for me and needless to say I have no tape, money, or tracking number and it's been over 2 months. Sent it as a gift like an idiot since I trusted the guy. My credit card company is handling it now though.
"Let's Get High!"

-Freddy Krueger in Dream Warriors
Yep, I was the one who bought the carnival tapes off him and sent him good $$$ which he used as a loan for 2 weeks and then refunded me out of the blue. I think the only reason I was refunded was because I sent with a credit card and as goods, not friends or family. There was no way he would have been able to dispute that. He kept giving me the run around for those two weeks.
well i got a tracking number today so ill keep the board up to date
--WANTS--

RARE & SEALED AUDIO  

Good to hear!
I think I have his number still
I have his number and address.
"Let's Get High!"

What happen with this?
Beware. He's posting stuff for sale on the flea market on Facebook. His name is Jesse Blacklotus Harvey on there. He blocked me on Facebook apparently or I would call him out on the post.
"Let's Get High!"

Still no tape, guy is a being shady and I guess he's putting stuff up for sale on Facebook and maybe ripping people off
--WANTS--

RARE & SEALED AUDIO  

call da cops man..fuck this guys life up
Him and I ended up having it out on Facebook. He's a lying bitch. He claims it wasn't his responsibility to make sure I got my tape when I sent HIM $800 to do the deal. Unfortunately for him, it became his responsibility when money exchanged hands whether he likes it or not. He claims Paypal agreed with him? They didn't necessarily agree with him like he claimed. I just messed up and sent as a gift like HE asked and Paypal won't do anything for you if you send as a gift now.

My credit card company agreed that it became his responsibility to make sure I received it when he accepted my money to do the deal for me. I got the chargeback so I'm fine but I feel really bad for Slim since he didn't use a credit card.
"Let's Get High!"

You guys, if you know his name, address and he's constantly ripping people off call his local police department. Be nice and professional and explain the situation. Depending on who you talk to they might be more than happy to help out. If they don't seem like helping is a priority call back on a different shift and try again. If he has any kind of record or the cop shop know who he is a lot of time they'll do something about it. Screen shots of conversations will help to.
[Image: 23kazjc.png]